Charging & Fees Policy
- Fees are payable monthly by direct debit in advance . Kiln Farm members can also use Childcare Vouchers. An admin fee of £10 per month will be levied on those who do not pay by one of these methods. A Late Payment Penalty of £5-£10 may also be applied to those who persistently pay late or with the incorrect amount.
- Families on Universal Credit may be able to get help with their fees from HMRC.
- An annual membership fee of £25 is payable on joining the club. This is renewable in January each year. If a member leaves and then rejoins in the same calendar year then a further membership fee is payable.
- Cancellation must be given to us by email or in writing at latest by the 24th of the month. If cancellation is made after the 24th then a further month’s fees must be paid.
- The fees at Kiln Farm cover 50 weeks , payable by 12 equal monthly installments. We do not offer make-up sessions for the 2 weeks of the Christmas holiday period. This is a planned closure
- Non payment of fees will result in your child losing his or her place
- Fees are payable for 12 months of the year, including holiday time. If you stop paying your fees during holiday time then there is no guarantee that your child will be readmitted to the class of your choice.
- If you are experiencing financial difficulty please contact the club.
- For those training 3 hours or less per week, cancelled or missed sessions or bank holiday closures can be made up on an alternative day by prior arrangement. This is intended as a rarely used concession and is not an entitlement and will be withdrawn from those who are over-using the privilege. We do not offer refunds for cancelled sessions or bank holidays.
- for those training more than 3 hours per week it is unlikely that make-up sessions are available.
- Within reason we ask you to make best efforts to avail of the make-up session in the month preceding or following the absence. Missed sessions may not be banked or transferred to another member. If your fees are in arrears or if you have cancelled your membership then you lose any right to have a make-up session.
- Due to high demand you can expect that we will offer you a lesser number of classes. eg 2 for 4 missed, 4 for 8 missed.
- We expect our members to make every attempt to keep to their designated class.
- A late collection fee of £5-£20 may be imposed on parents who regularly fail to pick up their children on time.
- Squad & Development training times may change during school holidays.
- Membership of a squad or training group requires payment in full for the normal hours that the group trains, even if a child is unable to attend all the sessions. If payment for squad sessions is stopped due to holidays, a rejoining fee of £10 per hour trained each week is payable on return.
- If your child misses sessions through injury as a result of training at our club,their fees will be halved. They are welcome to come in and work on conditioning. Full refunds are not available for missed sessions.
- If your child misses a session due to having earrings or other body piercings fitted then the class is forfeited and no financial compensation is given.
Click Here to back to the main policies page