Starting at Mk Springers
Starting at MK Springers
1. Please wait until you are invited in – do not turn up without an invite as we may be unable to fit you in.
2. On first registering you will receive an automatic confirmation by email, this is not an invite to a trial session. You must arrange for payment prior to attendance and set up the direct debit if appropriate.
3. Your child is ready to be left with our staff, and fully toilet trained.
4. If your child does not join in during the first session, we may give a refund for the remainder of your paid-for sessions.
5. To ensure safety , strictly no Jewellery or earrings to be worn, even if covered by tape. If your child arrives wearing earrings then no refund will be given.
6. Parents cannnot stay and watch
7. If your child is unable to attend on the agreed start date you must ring/email 24 hours prior to rearrange an alternative date. Refunds will not be given.
8. You are vouching that no member of your household has tested positive for Covid-19 in the past 14 days
9. You also confirm and agree that you will not hold MK Springers, or any coaching staff member, liable or to blame in any way if my child contracts Coronavirus while taking part in a class or going to or from the gym.