Role: Gymnastic Coach
Location: Milton Keynes
Job type: Permanent/Part time
Potentail Hours: Between 4.00pm -8.00pm Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday 9.00am-12.00pm. Plus Half Term/ Holiday Camps. Ability to start ASAP
Requirement: British Gymnastics Qualified Level 1/2 or working towards. Candidates need to be 17yrs +
MK Springers has an exciting opportunity for a Gymnastic Coach/ Assistant Coach to join the team based in Milton Keynes. The successful candidates will join us on a part time, temporary basis and will receive a competitive salary.
MK Springers are Ofsted Registered. We create happy and confident gymnasts by combining the very best from our facilities and equipment. The class structures have been developed by a team that is passionate about gymnastics and sports, making the classes fun and friendly for all. During the school holidays we hold regular clubs for young people to be involved in a variety of different sporting activities. This gives the candidate the opportunity to work extra hours.
The ideal Gymnastic Coach/ Assistant Coach will provide a friendly and professional service to colleagues, visitors and parents.
Key Responsibilities of the Gymnastic Coach/ Assistant Coach
- Assistance In running the regular gymnastic classes
- Opportunity to work with senior coaches
- Opportunity to gain higher coaching qualifications.
- Promoting development and movement
- Ensuring coordination of the group
- Creating a fun, friendly, inspiring environment
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Level 1 or 2 Gymnastic Coaching Quilification (Desirable)
- Basic knowledge of coaching gymnastics to children and young adults.
- First Aid (Preferred)
If you have an enthusiastic can do attitude and a willingness to challenge yourself in order to push and progress your career as a Gymnastic Coach/Assistant Coach please apply by sending your current CV and covering letter to; firstname.lastname@example.org