Code of Conduct for Gymnasts
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the well being of all our members. The club believes it is important that all members, coaches, administrators and parents associated with the club should at all times show respect and understanding for the safety and welfare of others. Therefore, members are encouraged to be open at all times and share any concerns or complaints that they may have about any aspect of the club with the nominated Club Welfare Officer.
As a member of MK Springers you are expected to abide by the following club rules:
- Members must wear suitable attire for training and events as agreed with the coach. Keep long hair tied back. Remove all body jewellery, including earrings.
- Members should keep to agreed timings for training and competitions or inform their coach, if they are going to be late.
- Members must inform their coach of any injury, issues or illness they may have before the warm up begins.
- All members must participate within the rules and respect coaches, judges, fellow club members and their decisions.
- Members must not smoke, consume alcohol or take drugs of any kind whilst training or representing the club.
- Members should treat all equipment with respect.
- Members should not eat or chew gum during a session.
- Members should remain with coaches at the end of a session until collected by their parent / guardian.
- Rudeness, insults, racist behaviour, homophobic behaviour, inappropriate behaviour or language, physical or mental abuse are prohibited. Their use by any gymnast could result in termination of their participation.
- Members must not partake in or condone Cyber bullying via Email, Social Media and internet chat room misuse, mobile phone threats by text messaging and calls or misuse of technology (ie photographs/ video footage).
- If a child is deemed to have intimidated or threatened another child, then they will be dismissed from the club at the discretion of the Head Coach and Welfare Officer.
Click Here to back to the main policies page