Code of Conduct for Parents & Guardians
Parents and guardians are an integral part of the safe and smooth running of MK Springers Gymnastics.
- Always register your child at the beginning of their session, after which they become the responsibility of MK Springers.
- Ensure that your child attends on time and always collect your child promptly at the end of a session.
- Members must pay any fees for training or events promptly.
- Ensure the club is kept informed of any change to your child’s contact and medical details.
- Ensure you stay informed by checking the club newsletter, notice boards, Facebook and Instagram.
- Ensure your child is dressed appropriately for their session. All long hair must be tied back and all jewellery removed. No child will be permitted to participate while wearing jewellery no matter how recently the piercing took place. Tape is NOT
- Parent & Guardians are responsible for the transportation of their children.
- Endeavour to establish good communication with the club, coaches and officials for the benefit of all.
- Share any concerns or complaints about any aspects of the club through our welfare officers (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Never force your child to take part in sport.
- Encourage your child to learn the rules and participate within them.
- Set a good example by recognising good sportsmanship and applauding the performances of all.
- Help your child to recognise good performance, not just results.
- Never punish or belittle a child for poor performance or for making mistakes.
- Aggression of any kind to our staff or gymnasts will result in your membership being revoked.
- Management reserves the right to permanently exclude a parent or child as a result of a failure to follow club procedures or the instructions of club officers and coaches.
WATCHING WEEK – Parents are welcome to observe training if they sit in the designated viewing area but they should not interfere or interrupt the session. It is imperative that coaches have the child’s full attention at this time. Any parent who disrupts training may be refused access to the viewing area.
COMMUNICATION – We regret that sometimes coaches do not have enough time to speak to Parents/Carers at the end of the session to update you on your child’s progress / behaviour, etc. Please email to make a proper appointment if you need to discuss any of the above.
Click Here to back to the main policies page