Free Winter Activities and food
Mk Springers is proud to have been chosen as a partner by Milton Keynes Council to deliver Free Winter Activities and Food
To Book your Free Winter Activities and Food:
You must be registered for Benefit Related Free School Meals and be in receipt of one of the benefits* listed below.
You child should be attending school in the Milton Keynes LEA.
Please note:. Jewellery or earrings cannot be worn. Taped-over earrings are not permitted.
1. Click link My Account and log in. If you don’t have an account please register here
2. Then click on Book Holiday Club button
3. Then click on Winter Activities and Food dates
4. Click on ‘Book’ to reserve session(s)
5. Pay for ‘Reservations’ to confirm booking. You will not be charged.
Only those, whose families are in receipt of one of the following benefits will be eligible to attend Winter Activities and Food;
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit – if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)