Book your child’s Holiday Fun & Fitness at MK Springers
Dates: Bookings for 22nd July-3rd September 2019 at Kiln Farm are now open. Book here
Drop off at Kiln Farm from 8.30am
Please note: Payment is required immediately. Jewellery or earrings cannot be worn. Taped-over earrings are not permitted.
To Book your holiday club sessions now:
1. Click link My Account and log in. If you don’t have an account please register here
2. Then click on Membership profile button
3. Then click on Book Holiday Club button
4. Click on ‘Book’ to reserve session(s)
5. Pay for ‘Reservations’ to confirm booking
Non-siblings do not qualify for a bulk discount so they should be booked separately.
Book total sessions worth £78 or more for a discount of 5%. If you spend £130 or more at one time you will receive a discount of 10%
16-17 Carters Lane Kiln Farm, Milton Keynes, MK11 3ES
Suitable for children aged 4 years and upwards ( however see Ofsted age restrictions above). Confident 3 year olds who are familiar with our setting should cope. They must be fully toilet trained. We welcome beginners as well as more experienced gymnasts.
Please note! These courses are very popular and are normally sold out . Early booking is essential to guarantee a place. Club members cannot use these courses as make-up sessions for missed classes.
You can book 9am-12pm for gymnastics only. You can also book 9am-3pm, or 9am-6pm for our all-day holiday fun & fitness. You can drop off your children from 8.30am and you must send a packed lunch if your child is staying all day. See link for lunch box ideas. This course offers not only gymnastics but also a mix of indoor and outdoor games and activities, ie football, rounders, bench ball, egg & spoon races, sack races and lots lots more! A quiet area will be offered for those whose energy levels might flag! After 4.00pm the children will go upstairs for an evening snack and there will be games and videos available.
Those who book 3 days should be able to achieve one or more British Gymnastics Badges. Badge work is normally assessed on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
What to wear: Most children will wear jog bottoms/shorts/leggings and a t-shirt. Leotards are also perfectly acceptable. No jeans or “combats” please and we train in bare feet. Long hair tied back and no jewellry or earrings. In the summer months please send your child with sun cream and a hat.
MK Springers Reference
|Government Tax-Free childcare||Ofsted ref EY439442, postcode MK11 3ES|
|Accor Care-4||MK Springers or Account no 42521029|
|Computershare||Mk Springers or user id 0016604642 or postcode MK11 3ES|
|Edenred||Account Number : P20693468|
Holiday Club Terms & Conditions- Payment
- Payment is required on booking- for large orders (ie exceeding £250) during summer holidays we may accept 2 installments
- We do not offer refunds if your child is ill on the day
- We do not offer free make up sessions if your child is ill
- We require 14 days notice of cancellation, a full refund (less cancellation fee) will be given if we receive this minimum notice.
- A cancellation fee of £5 per child per day will be charged on all orders.
Holiday Club Terms & Conditions- Other
- Parents must be available at all times to collect their children in the event of illness/injury/inappropriate language/inappropriate behaviour. If the parent/carer is unable to collect then they should notify MK Springers of an alternative appropriate adult who can collect their child.
- This appropriate adult should provide a previously arranged password to the coach in charge.
- As with all classes, the 3 strike policy will be implemented. If you wish a copy of this policy please email in.