Terms and Conditions
1. Parent, guardian must take an active participatory role in supervision of all children at the party.
2. Duty of Care remains the responsibility of the Birthday Host.
3. Appropriate clothing to be worn – eg: shorts, t-shirts, no shoes socks or jeans to be worn. No Ear-rings or jewellry is to worn. Taped-up earrings are not allowed.
4. No Food or Drink allowed in the gymnasium. Food and Drink to be consumed in the party room at the tables.
5. Advise all parents to please pick their children up 5-10 mins before the end of the party (to allow for those last goodbyes and thankyous) – as the gymnasium needs to be cleared, tidied and prepared for the next party.
6. Unacceptable behaviour will not be tolerated by the Coach and we do hold the right to ask a child to sit out, if this behaviour is dangerous to themselves or others.
7. A deposit of £40 is required within 48 hours of making your booking. If the date and time you have reserved is not available you will be offered an alternative. In the event that the alternative is not acceptable to you a full refund will be given. Once the time and date are agreed the deposit is non-refundable.The remaining balance is required at least two weeks prior to the party. A holding cheque for £50 is also required. (this cheque will only be banked if the party room has not been left in a satisfactory condition)
8. We may provide money-off party vouchers to the children attending the party. These vouchers can be used by members and non-members alike.
9. We may provide vouchers for free gymnastics sessions. These vouchers are intended to attract new members to the club and may not be used by existing members. They may not be used in addition to any other offer of a free session. They can be given to a friend.
9. Hirer is liable for any damage caused to our property or equipment.
10. Please respect the property of MK Springers Gymnastics.
11. MK Springers may also allow other people to use the gym at the time of the party. Use is not exclusive. Exclusive use can be arranged and paid for at certain times.
*Members are defined as children who have been attending MK Springers for at least 3 months at the time of booking and who pay their fees by direct debit or childcare Vouchers.
1. Fees are payable monthly by direct debit in advance. We also accept Childcare Vouchers at Kiln Farm. An admin fee of £10 per month will be levied on those who do not pay by one of these methods.
2. We require 1 month’s written/email notice of termination of membership, to be received 7 days prior to month end.
3. The fees at Kiln Farm cover 50 weeks of the year, payable by 12 equal monthly installments. We do not offer make-up sessions for the 2 weeks of the Christmas holiday period.
4. Non payment of fees will result in your child losing his or her place and we reserve the right to take legal action to recover any outstanding debt.
5. Fees are payable for 12 months of the year, including holiday time. If you stop paying your standing order during holiday time then there is no guarantee that your child will
be readmitted to the class of your choice. There is a minimum re-joining fee of £10 for each hour that your child attends during a normal week.
6. Cancelled or missed sessions can be made up on an alternative day in the month preceding or following the absence by prior arrangement. We do not offer refunds for cancelled sessions or bank holidays.
7. Make-up classes are intended as an occasional concession, not an entitlement.
8. If your child misses sessions through injury as a result of training at our club, their fees will be halved. They are welcome to come in and work on conditioning. Full refunds are not available for missed sessions.
9. A Late Payment Penalty of £10 will be applied
10. If you are experiencing financial difficulty please contact the club.
Gymnastic Trial Sessions
1. Please wait until you are invited in for your trial – do not turn up without an invite as we may be unable to fit you in.
2. On placing the order you will receive an automatic confirmation by email, this is not an invite to a trial session.
3. Your child is ready to be left with our staff, and fully toilet trained.
4. If your child does not join in, we are unable to give refunds.
5. To ensure safety , strictly no Jewellry or earrings to be worn, even if covered by tape.
6. Parents can stay and watch during the first session. After that they can stay during Watching Week, which is normally held once every half term.
7. Please note attendance at a trial session does not guarantee a place on requested day/time (if your preferred class is full we may offer alternatives or you can choose to remain on the waiting list until a place becomes available).
8. If your child is unable to attend you must ring/email 24 hours prior to trial to rearrange an alternative date. Failure to do so will result in your session being forfeited and you will have to go back on the waiting list.
Refunds Policy for products
1. If for any reason you are not fully satisfied with your product please email us at [email protected] within a week of purchase to arrange an exchange or refund. We aim to replace any defective items with replacements or a Full Refund within 30 days.
2. We accept return/exchanges of all items providing they are returned unused, in the original factory condition, with all packaging and labels at your own cost.
3. Please return all items to MK Springers, 16 Carters Lane, Kiln Farm, Milton Keynes , MK11 3ES
4. Replacements/Refunds will only be sent out after receipt of the original items as stated above.
1. Payment is required on booking- for large payments during summer holidays we may accept 2 instalments.
2. We do not offer refunds if your child is ill on the day.
3. We do not offer free make up sessions if your child is ill.
4. We require 7 days notice of cancellation, a full refund will be given if we receive this minimum notice.
5. If we receive less than 7 days cancellation notice, we may give a refund if we succeed in offering your place to another child.