Terms and Conditions
- A £40 deposit is required on booking and full payment is required two weeks prior to the party. If for any reason after paying the deposit you wish to cancel your booking, we require 21 days minimum notice (prior to the party) or the deposit is non-refundable.
- The party room can be hired for half an hour for £30.00.
- Refunds are not given for children that do not turn up. You must pay for the numbers that have been stipulated on your booking form. We will allow changes/reductions to the numbers provided a minimum 7 days email notice has been received and acknowledged.
- For parties for children aged 6yrs+ only immediate family and party attendees are allowed in the party room.
- Parents/guardians of children attending 6yrs+ party are not allowed to remain in the gymnasium.
- For parties for children under 6yrs only immediate family and those accompanying adults are allowed in the party room.
- Duty of Care remains the responsibility of the host parent/guardian. If children attending the party are left by their parents then contact details (sheets provided) should be given to the party manager.
- No child under the age of 6 years old can be in the gym without adult supervision. Every child under the age of 6 must have a nominated adult staying for the duration of the party. Parents are not allowed to go on the equipment. MK Springers will not be held liable for any injuries caused if they do so.
- Appropriate clothing must be worn e.g. clothing which children can easily move around in i.e. t-shirts, shorts, leggings, NO jeans or tights. Shoes and socks/tights will need to be removed during time in the gymnasium. “Grippy” socks are allowed and long hair tied back.
- NO face paints are allowed in the gymnasium.
- Unacceptable behaviour will NOT be tolerated by the coach and we do hold the right to ask a child to sit out, if this behaviour is dangerous or inappropriate to themselves or others.
- Parties do not have sole use of the gym.
- NO food or drink (except water) allowed in the gymnasium.
- The cookers, fridges, microwave, kettle and kitchen area are NOT to be used. There is also NO access to tea and coffee making facilities.
- You CANNOT bring alcohol of any description or electrical equipment to use in the gym.
- Please respect the property of MK Springers Gymnastics. MK Springers has the right to recover the cost of repairing or replacing property damaged through the gross negligence of those attending the party.
*Members are defined as children who have been attending MK Springers for at least 3 months at the time of booking and who pay their fees by direct debit or childcare Vouchers.
- Fees are payable monthly by direct debit in advance. We also accept Childcare Vouchers. An admin fee of £10 per month will be levied on those who do not pay by one of these methods.
- A non-refundable membership fees is payable upon joining.
- We require 1 month’s written/email notice of termination of membership, to be received on or before the 24th of the month. Cancellation after the 24th will be liable to pay for another month.
- The fees at Kiln Farm cover 50 weeks of the year, payable by 12 equal monthly instalments. We do not offer make-up sessions for the 2 weeks of the Christmas holiday period.
- Non-payment of fees will result in your child losing their place and we reserve the right to take legal action to recover any outstanding debt.
- Fees are payable for 12 months of the year, including holiday time. If you stop paying your fees during holiday time then there is no guarantee that your child will be readmitted to the class of your choice. There is a minimum re-joining fee of £10 for each hour that your child attends during a normal week.
- Cancelled or missed sessions can be made up on an alternative day in the month preceding or following the absence by prior arrangement. We do not offer refunds for cancelled sessions or bank holidays.
- Make-up classes are intended as an occasional concession, not an entitlement.
- If your child misses sessions through injury as a result of training at our club, their fees will be halved. They are welcome to come in and work on conditioning. Full refunds are not available for missed sessions.
- A Late Payment Penalty of £10 will be applied
- If you are experiencing financial difficulty please contact the club.
- MK Springers operates a 3 Strikes policy as regards behaviour. If you wish to see a copy of this policy please email in.
Attending for the first time
1. Please wait until you are invited in – do not turn up without an invite as we may be unable to fit you in.
2. Your child must be ready to be left with our staff, and fully toilet trained.
3. If your child does not join in, we are unable to give refunds.
4. To ensure safety , strictly no Jewellery or earrings to be worn, even if covered by tape.
5. Parents can stay and watch during the first session. After that they can stay during Watching Week, which is normally held once every half term.
6. Please note attendance at a particular session does not guarantee a place on requested day/time (if your preferred class is full we may offer alternatives or you can choose to remain on the waiting list until a place becomes available).
7. If your child is unable to attend you must ring/email 24 hours prior to trial to rearrange an alternative date. Failure to do so will result in your session being forfeited and you will have to go back on the waiting list.
Refunds Policy for products
1. If for any reason you are not fully satisfied with your product please email us at email@example.com within a week of purchase to arrange an exchange or refund. We aim to replace any defective items with replacements or a Full Refund within 30 days.
2. We accept return/exchanges of all items providing they are returned unused, in the original factory condition, with all packaging and labels at your own cost.
3. Please return all items to MK Springers, 16 Carters Lane, Kiln Farm, Milton Keynes , MK11 3ES
4. Replacements/Refunds will only be sent out after receipt of the original items as stated above.
1. Payment is required on booking- for large payments during summer holidays we may accept 2 instalments.
2. We do not offer refunds if your child is ill on the day.
3. We do not offer free make up sessions if your child is ill.
4. We require 14 days notice of cancellation, a full refund (less £5 cancellation fee per day) will be given if we receive this minimum notice.
5. If we receive less than 14 days cancellation notice, we may give a refund if we succeed in offering your place to another child.
6. Parents must be available at all times to collect their children in the event of illness, injury, inappropriate language or inappropriate behaviour. If the parent/carer is unable to collect then they should notify MK Springers of an alternative appropriate adult who can collect their child.
7 .This appropriate adult should provide a previously arranged password to the coach in charge.
8. As with all classes, the 3 strike policy will be implemented. If you wish a copy of this policy please email in.